The MSK-filter series is ideally suited to OEMs requiring large quantities of a product in different sizes. Simplified 3D-models and budget price lists can be delivered so that the unit can be integrated into a customer's project.
The MSK-filter range is the screw-type bag chamber filter with filter funnels or with bunker or silo filters. The filter systems are suitable for interior or exterior assembly and through the basic modular design they are highly scalable. The basis of the of filter system is the modular design made up of three series filter heads, five different overall filter heights and two discharge angles. The resultant possible combinations make this especially suitable for applications in which a large range of filters is required.
Advantages of the MSK-filter series
- All in all specific and differing units can be designed based on very few basic components
- Ideally suitable for OEM-customers with large-scale quantities in different sizes
- For large quantities 3-D models and budget price lists can be supplied
- The filters are the screw-on type and can be despatched in containers if required.
- Filter surfaces from 50 up to 2,000 m2 and a volume of air of 5,000 to 20,000 m3 are possible
- Dedusting of the pipes is carried out using compressed air tanks with an integrated membrane filter
- Dedusting electronics/solenoid valves with IO modules are preinstalled
Basic parameters of the modular system
- Filter heads with 45, 60 or 75 filter hoses
- Filter casing heights from 2,250, 3,375, 4,500, 5,625 or 6,750 mm
- Two discharge angles: 60° or 70°
Dust discharge devices
- Dust discharge by means of trough screw conveyors, rotary or double pendulum valves
- Optional accessories: compressed air conditioner, support frame, level measurement sensor, temperature monitoring system, fans, silencers, control cabin, piping and insulation